- Ability to turn on/off product at AdminCP.
- Ability to add jQuery and/or jQuery UI library if needed at AdminCP (on/off switch).
- Allows determine minimum height and with of image that will be fetched from the entered url.
- Allows determine minimum height and width of image that will be displayed at the containerand rotating frame.
- Possible to set the maximum number of images that will be fetched from the entered url.
- Ability to determine the valid extensions (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp etc.).